Part Time Town Clerk/Coordinator
The Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm is now accepting applications for the position of Part Time Town Clerk/Coordinator. The individual must be energetic and vibrant with a combination of educational training and work experience to fulfill the duties. The person will receive at least 20 weeks of employment during the year.
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to, filling the role of acting as Town Clerk in their absence, coordinator Town events such as Canada Day, Volunteer Night and administrator programs.
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications: (the Town reserves the right to evaluate based on work experience and education)
1. A degree, certificate or diploma in business administration or office administration from an accredited institution would be an asset
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills
3. Computer training and experience
4. Be proficient and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, email etc.
5. A working knowledge of computer accounting
6. Combined education and experience will be considered
7. Be bondable
All applicants must apply in writing with a resume and three work related references to the undersigned by Wednesday, January 23, 2019.
Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm
P.O. Box 10