The Green Moose Interpretation Centre
81 Majors Street
- July 1- August 31 – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Off-season – 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Minimal admission fee
Roddickton is located on the Grenfell Drive (Route 432 to 433) off the Viking Trail. We are 149 km south of L’Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site and 237 km north of Gros Morne National Park.
Roddickton is 81 km from the St. Anthony Airport
Connections: through St. John’s, NL, or Blanc Sablon, QC
- Air Labrador 1-800-563-3042 www.airlabrador.com
- Provincial Airlines 1-800-563-2800 www.provincialairlines.com
- National 709-454-8522 www.nationalcar.com
By Car & Ferry
Roddickton is 92 km from the St. Barbe-Blanc Sablon Ferry In summer, there is daily service between St. Barbe (along Newfoundland’s Viking Trail) and Blanc Sablon on the Quebec-Labrador border. Crossing time is 80 minutes. www.tw.gov.nl.ca/ferryservices/schedules/J-apollo.stm