– Residents are reminded to move roadside garbage boxes and other structures back from side of streets (minimum 20 feet on side streets and 33 feet on main streets. This is approximate measurements). The Town and the Snow Clearing Contractor assumes no responsibility for damaged garbage boxes and structures due to snow clearing.
– Please reduce your speed in winter conditions.
– Take steps to secure your home, such as, cleaning your chimney, checking fire alarms, and planning for power outages and major snow falls.
– When winter parking, please move your vehicle off the shoulder of Town streets. Vehicles may be ticketed by the RCMP for parking on the street reservations.
– When removing snow from driveways, please do not deposit on Towns streets; this is against Town regulations and highway regulations. Charges may be laid by the RCMP.