The Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm has received Community Enhancement Employment Program funding and is seeking workers.
We require workers to do ball field improvements.
The expected project start date is: November 9, 2015.
• The rate of pay is minimum wage ($10.50).
• All positions are open to both men and women.
• Workers must be currently unemployed to be eligible to work on the project.
• Workers can be employed for a maximum of 400 hours.
• Individuals who require more than 400 hours of project employment in order to obtain EI Benefits are not eligible to participate.
• Individuals must qualify for EI by the end of the project. Further information regarding EI eligibility is available from Service Canada.
• All ROE’s (verifying hours obtained to date) must be submitted before the program start date.
• MUST HAVE ATLEAST 20 HOURS BEFORE WORK BEGINS
Please submit a resume along with the number of hours that you require by Friday, Oct 23, 2015 at 4:30 pm.
Please apply in person, by mail, email or fax.
Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm
P.O. Box 10
81 Major’s Street
Fax: (709) 457-2663