Employment Opportunity – Job Creation Partnership (JCP)
Temporary Position (Revised Deadline)
Applications are being invited from qualified individuals for a Foreman and Labourers under JCP. Individuals will be involved in upgrades to the Roddickton-Bide Arm Fire Hall. All duties involve physical labour, including but not limited to carpentry work.
Successful applicants must meet the following qualifications:
• Be a resident of the province;
• Canadian citizens or permanent residents legally entitled to work in Canada;
• Meet the definition of EI-eligible;
• Be approved by the Department under Section 25 of the Employment Insurance Act as insured participants who are active EI claimants; and
• Have an employment plan that identifies that the JCP work experience being considered supports a reasonable occupational goal.
• Be able to work independently and follow instructions,
• Capable of working in adverse weather conditions,
Please apply in person. Resumes must be received by 4:00 p.m., July 16, 2019. Applications received after that time or date may not be considered.
Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm
P.O. Box 10
81 Major’s Street