Part Time Maintenance Person
The Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm invites applications for a Part Time Maintenance Person. We are looking for an individual who can provide quality service to the citizens of the town.
• The successful candidate would be responsible to help with the operations and delivery of services for the water and sewer systems, maintenance of streets, ditches, town properties, repair and maintenance of equipment and any other related duties that may arise.
• Assist with any projects such as Job Creation Program and Community Employment Enhancement Program when needed.
• It is expected that this person will assume the role of Superintendent of Works in his/her absence.
As Part Time Maintenance Person, you will report directly to the Superintendent of Works. The successful candidate would ideally have practical experience. Trades course would be an asset. The successful candidate must have:
• excellent time management
• be a team player
• possess a valid driver’s license
• working knowledge of modern computer technology
• strong organizational skills
• be willing to complete any courses as required.
Interested individuals should forward a cover letter and resume with references on or before 4:00 pm, May 12, 2017 to:
Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm
P.O. Box 10
Roddickton, NL A0K 4P0
Or by email
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants.