Part Time Town Clerk
The Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm is now accepting applications for the position of Part Time Town Clerk.
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to, filling in for the Town Clerk in their absence, overseeing projects, accounts payable, financial recording, organizing events and other general office duties.
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications, the Town reserves the right to evaluate based on work experience and education;
- A diploma/certificate in business or office administration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer training and experience
- Be fairly proficient and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, email
- A working knowledge of computer accounting
- Combined education and experience will be considered
- Be bondable
Apply in writing with a resume and include three work related references to the
undersigned on or before 4:00 PM, Monday, April 25,2016.
Applications received after that time or date may not be considered.
Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm
81 Major Street
P.O. Box 10 Roddickton, NL